The Lessons Module provides a way for teachers to create activities to distribute to their students. Continue reading to learn more.
- Lessons are created by building activities.
- Activities come in many different forms: a simple text entry to give directions, a resource attachment (such as PDFs, videos, images, audio clips, or Google Drive documents), bookshelf resources, website links, and simple questions.
- Teachers can preview their lesson before they assign it. This is done from the drafts assessment page or from within the lesson builder.
- Administrators can preview any assessment that's been assigned by their teachers.
- Lessons can be assigned to individual students, groups of students, an entire class, or multiple classes at once.
- Lessons can have a requirement to complete the activities in order or at random.
- Due dates and start dates can be added.
- When students finish an activity, they mark it as complete.
- Each student's progress can be monitored.
Viewing Lesson Progress
- You can view progress per activity and progress by individual student.
- Teachers can share their lessons with other individual teachers.
- Administrators can share their lessons with other administrators, individual teachers, or groups of teachers.