Do you have a file on your computer you'd like students to use in a lesson? You've come to the right place!
- Step 1: After you've created the lesson, add an Activity and select Add Resource.
- Step 2: Select the File Upload button, then click Browse.
- Step 3: Locate and upload the desired file on your computer.
- Step 4: You can re-name the file if you'd like, otherwise, click Save.
- Step 5: Add a title and instructions.
- Step 6: Add an image (optional). For best results, use an image with a ratio equivalent to 300 length x 200 width. *If this ratio is not used, the image will be seen in full by the student but a blurred background of the uploaded image will be added to fill the blank space. See below 👇
- Step 7: Click Save.
When the student accesses this activity, there will be a button that says Download. The student will click that to access the file you uploaded.