Once PARCC / IAR data has been uploaded into Otus, the data can be viewed in two places:
In the Student Profile
To view NWEA data for an individual student ,navigate to the student profile.
- Step 1: From your Classes module, navigate to the Students tab, and choose the student you'd like to see data for. You can change the class using the dropdown menu at the top of the page.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Reports section. If the student has PARCC / IAR data, it will be located on this page just underneath the table.
3rd Party Analytics
You can view PARCC / IAR data for multiple students at once in 3rd Party Analytics.
- Step 1: From the Analytics module, select 3rd Party.
- Step 2: Set the date range and filters (optional).
- Step 3: Click on the NWEA tile.
- Step 4: Choose the subject and Growth Comparison Period.
❗ If you are in an admin account, the Analytics module is located second from the top. The above image was taken from within a teacher account.
There are three sections of this report:
➡️ Summary NWEA Data
This summary details the count of students, the district mean RIT for the selected criteria, norm mean RIT for the selected criteria, and the average time spent on the assessment.
- If you selected a growth comparison period that involves a range (for example, Spring 2018 - Spring 2019), you will see two pie charts; one for the percent who met and exceeded their RIT, and one for the percent projected proficiency.
- Select the See Instructional Area Scores to to view student performance based on a strand.
- Selecting any portion of the pie chart will open a list of students that fall in that category. You can then select Manage Groups to add all of those students to a group (or create a new group).
➡️ Group NWEA Breakdown
This section displays a table that will show a list of students that have fallen into each 10-point range.
- Select a range from the left side to see the students that fell into the range.
- You can select multiple students using the checkboxes and add them to groups by selecting Manage Groups.
➡️ Individual NWEA Breakdown
This includes a list of students in alphabetical order that shows their grade level, discipline, test type, RIT score, and test time.
- Select any student to see a more detailed breakdown of their scores.
- This is similar to what Is shown in the student profile.