The student profile serves as the home for individual student information. There are four sections to the student profile; Profile, Content, Reports, Information. This article addresses the Profile section.
➡️ To Access the Student Profile:
Navigate to the Students tab of the Classes module. Then click on the student's name to see their Student Profile:
Recognitions and Participation Summary
Displayed here are two bar graphs; one for recognitions, and one for participation.
- This bar graph displays the number of positive and negative recognitions received over the past 7 days.
- To see more detailed information regarding the student's recognitions, head over to the Reports section of the student profile.
- For more information on giving student recognitions, check out this resource.
- This bar graph displays the number of instances the student participated per day over the past five days.
- To see more detailed information regarding the student's participation log, head over to the Reports section of the student profile.
- For more information on tracking student participation, check out this resource.
On this Main Profile page, you will see both the points and standards gradebook (if your district uses both).
➡️ Points Gradebook
- When viewing the points gradebook in the Student Profile, you can filter by grading period.
- Each class will be listed in alpha-numeric order along with the grade, subject, and teacher.
➡️ Standards Gradebook
- When viewing the standards gradebook in the Student Profile, you can filter by standards, assessments, mastery setting, grading scale, and grading period.
- You can also change the class you are viewing.
Thrively Assessment Results
If the student has taken the Thrively Assessment, the results will be seen here at the bottom of Main Profile section of the Student Profile.
❗ This section will only appear if the student has taken the Thrively Assessment.
The other three sections of the Student Profile are as follows (click on any heading to see the article related to that section):
Check out this video below to take you on a tour of the student profile.
- Main Profile - 1:15
- Content - 1:40
- Reports - 2:20
- Information - 3:05