Access the Rubric
- Click on the assessment in your Assigned Assessments module.
The whole-class grading screen will show you:
- Total Score: only with Points-Based Assessments.
- Progress Status: Not Started, In Progress, Turned In, or Graded.
- Submission Status: On Time, Missing, Late, Excused, or Excluded.
- Star: clicking the star will add the rubric to the student's portfolio.
- Comment: clicking the comment bubble will allow you to add a comment to that student's assessment.
- Rubric Descriptors: each descriptor will be listed. To give a score, click where it says Select Grade to choose the score.
To give multiple students the same grade:
- select their names.
- score the first student in your selection.
- the scores will autofill for the names you selected.
Individual Student Grading
You can click on any student to see their individual rubric in more detail.
A Closer Look at the Different Grading Components:
See the clip below for:
- Scoring descriptors
- Leaving comments on descriptors
- Changing the status
- Leaving a comment on the assessment as a whole
- Viewing the grading status
- You can expand the rubric to see the full descriptors:
- You can add this assessment to the student's portfolio by clicking on the star.
- You can add an attachment by clicking on the plus sign. This will be viewable by the student when they review their grade.
- You can navigate to the other students by clicking the arrows or expanding the dropdown menu in the upper-right corner.