One of the modules available in Otus is Classes. This article will give a brief overview of what can be found in each tab of the Classes module.
The landing page of the classes module will show your class tiles.
The class tiles show:
- The name of the class. This can be changed by going to the Class Info page for that class.
- The subject of the class. This can be changed by going to the Class Info page for that class.
- The class code. This is a code you can provide to students to join your class.
- The grade level. This can be changed in the Class Info page for that class.
Clicking on the Students tab will take you to a class list of students. You can change which class to view by clicking in the dropdown menu at the top.
- To learn more about the functions of the class list view, click HERE.
The Seating Chart section allows you to easily create a seating chart for your students.
- For more information on creating seating charts, click HERE.
Otus allows teachers to take attendance for their classes.
- For more information on taking attendance, click HERE.
The Class Board provides the opportunity for the teacher to post general announcements.
- For more information on using the Class Board, click HERE.
In Otus, teachers have the ability to track participation.
- For more information about tracking participation, click HERE.
Otus gives teachers and administrators the ability to send emails or texts to students and family members.
- For more information on the Mailbox feature of Otus, click HERE.
The Class Info section allows you to edit information about your class.
- For more information about the Class Info section, click HERE.