The Class Board provides the opportunity for the teacher to post general announcements about each class and to post homework or projects that are due. This can take the place of a classroom newsletter and will keep a running list of communications that are sent to students and families.
Accessing and Viewing the Class Board
- From the home screen, select Classes, then Class Board
- For each column, the most recent post will show at the top.
- You can edit the name of each column by clicking on the pencil icon to the right of the title.
Creating and Publishing a Post
- There are two panels on the class board; when you create a post, you can choose which panel to post to.
- You can add many different file types can be added to posts; links, PDFs, videos, images, audio clips, or Google Drive documents.
- Publishing a post on the class board with make the post visible immediately.
- Students are able to comment on Class Board posts.
- Teachers can delete and edit posts.