Do you need to edit the details of a + Assessment, or add additional scores? You've come to the right place.
Edit the Details of a + Assessment
+ Assessments can be edited by accessing it through the Assigned Assessments page.
- Step 1: Within the Assessments module, select the Assigned page.
- Step 2: Selects the ellipsis to the right of the desired assessment and select Edit.
- Step 3: Edit the desired information.
Image on the left: points-based + Assessment:
- Title, type, point value, linked standards, submission date, and including the score in the final grade can be edited.
- The Save button will activate once at least one detail has changed.
Image on the right: standards-based + Assessment:
- Title, type, linked standards, and submission date can be edited
- The grading scale is unable to be changed. A new Plus Assessment should be created if you wish to change the grading scale.
Add Additional Scores
If you need to add additional scores to a + assessment that was added to the Standards Gradebook:
- Step 1: Navigate to your Assigned Assessment
- Step 2: Select the name of the + assessment
- Step 3: Add the additional scores.
If you need to add additional scores to a + assessment that was added to the Points Gradebook:
- Step 1: Navigate to the points gradebook
- Step 2: Locate the assessment. Double click to enter scores or change a status