Find directions below on how to link, view, or remove standards from questions in a simple assessment.
Link a Standard:
- While in the question, select "Link Standard"
- Choose of the categories of standards.
- Search the standards using the search bar in the upper right corner, or, click through the menus until you have reached the desired standard. (see more information below about searching standards.
- Check the box next to any standard you'd like to add to that question
- Select Link Standards at the bottom right hand corner
- Type into the search bar in the upper-right corner. Note - before the search bar pops up, you will have to select one of the main categories of standards first.
- The search includes looking for the keyword(s) in the title and the content
- The search will display the first 50 results.
View / Remove a Standard:
- While on the assessment building page, you can view the standard(s) linked to each question
- While hovering over the question, you can click the pencil icon to edit, which will allow you to delete the standard by clicking the X on that standard: