With Advanced Assessments, you can create questions that involve passages, such as the one below:
In some cases, you may want to find additional questions connected to the same passage. We will use the example above to show you the steps to find all of the questions related to The Mid-Autumn Festival passage.
- Step 1: While in your Advanced Assessment, select Navigate from the drop-down menu at the top of your Item Bank.
- Step 2: Locate the item with the desired passage by using any filters and/or search criteria you choose. For more information on how to search for Navigate, click HERE
- Step 3: Click on All Tags to the right of the question with the desired passage.
- Step 4: Locate the passage-id. Either copy this id to your clipboard, or write it down for reference
- Step 5: Type (or paste) the passage-id into the Find by tags search bar. Wait a few moments for the id to pop up below the search field. Once it appears, click on it.
- Step 6: Click Search. All of the items listed here will be associated with the passage that matches the passage-id.