What is Microsoft Single Sign-On?
- Microsoft Single Sign-On (Microsoft SSO) allows you to log in to Otus using the Microsoft without needing to type in a user name and password each time. It also establishes a connection between Microsoft and Otus; users can use documents and files in their Microsoft OneDrive with assessments, lessons, class board posts, and many other areas.
- The first time you sign in with Microsoft SSO, the process will be a bit different; you will go through a few steps to establish the connection between Otus and Microsoft by granting permission.
First Time Logging in With Google SSO
- Step 1: First, head to my.otus.com, and click the Microsoft button.
- Step 2: Enter your the email address associated with your Microsoft account, then click Next.
- Step 3: Enter the password you use for that Microsoft account, then click Next.
- Step 4: The first time you log in, you will be prompted to give Otus permission to connect to your Microsoft OneDrive.
You're now logged into Otus with Microsoft SSO! To log in to Otus, you can now just select the Microsoft button and do not need to type in your username and password.