Log into the site https:/my.otus.com/login using your Main Administrator Credentials.
Viewing Student Groups
- From the District home screen, select Student Groups from the left-hand menu.
2. Review students assigned to each group by viewing the number next to each group name. To view specific students, select the ellipsis and then View Students from the dropdown menu on each tile.
3. Please record the following information while reviewing the student list for each group:
- Groups that are empty and/or missing students.
- If possible, it is helpful to provide us with the name of a student who should be populating into this group.
- Groups that you would like us to remove from your account.
- Groups that are populated incorrectly.
- It is helpful to provide us with the name of a student placed in a group group that is populated incorrectly.
Once you have reviewed the student groups in the live environment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to either confirm that students are populating correctly, or to share the errors you recorded while reviewing groups.
If a group is not populating correctly, please send the name and SIS ID of a student who should (or should not) be appearing within the group.