Teachers can add a co-teacher to a class.
Step 1: From the Classes module, click on the class tile you wish to add a co-teacher to.
Step 2: Select Class Info. Scroll to the bottom to the Teacher section.
Step 3: Add the co-teacher
- Type in the full email address. (do not add a space after the email)
- Hit ENTER on your keyboard.
- Select the email address (it will pop up just beneath the search bar).
- Select Add.
- Select Save.
NOTE: (If the save button is grayed out, please be sure that all drop down options are selected (grade level, language, etc.).
You can also add co teachers by csv upload if you want to add multiple co-teachers a time:
- Click on Download Template
- Fill out the template (do not change any headings).
- Upload the template by selecting Choose File, then Upload.
Do not forget to click Save!!
What can a Co-Teacher Do?
A co-teacher of a class has the same capabilities as the main teacher of the class. There are two exceptions to this rule:
- The Mailbox: If a family member or student replies to an email sent from the Otus Mailbox, that reply is only sent to the main teacher of that class.
- Report Cards: When printing report cards, only the main teacher of the class will be included on the report card.