Teachers can add a co-teacher to a class.
Step 1: To add a co-teacher to a class from the home page, click on the class tile you wish to add a co-teacher to..
Step 2: Select Class Info.
Step 3: Scroll down to the "Add Co-Teachers by Email" section:
- Type in the full email address. (do not add a space after the email)
- Hit ENTER on your keyboard.
- Select the email address (it will pop up just beneath the search bar).
- Select Add.
NOTE: (If the save button is grayed out, please be sure that all drop down options are selected (grade level, language, etc.).
If the teacher does not have an account, after typing in their email, you will be prompted to fill out information to create an account for the teacher.
What can a Co-Teacher Do?
A co-teacher of a class has the same capabilities as the main teacher of the class. There are two exceptions to this rule:
- The Mailbox: If a family member or student replies to an email sent from the Otus Mailbox, that reply is only sent to the main teacher of that class.
- Report Cards: When printing report cards, only the main teacher of the class will be included on the report card.