The To Do list displays assigned lessons that have not reached 100% completion. It is part of the Home page, and is located on the right-side of the screen.
💡 Tip from the Otus Team: Assessments will be coming to the To Do list as well; stay tuned!
- Lessons are listed by due date with the closest-to-today's date appearing at the top. If the lessons don't have a due date, they will appear from oldest to newest based on their start date or date they were assigned.
💡 Tip from the Otus Team: overdue lessons will always appear at the top of the list.
- Show All: A maximum of three (3) lessons will display at once; if there are more than 3 active lessons, you can expand the list by selecting Show All. To collapse the list again, select Show Less.
- Once a lesson has reached 100% completion, it will be removed from the To Do list.
- Included in the list will be the name of the lesson, the name of the class the lesson was assigned to, the progress bar, the number of students the lesson was assigned to, and the due date (if there is one). See the image below:
➡️ Due Date Information:
- If the due date is within 72 hours, an exclamation icon will display (see left image below).
- If the due date has passed, the due date will turn orange, and appear with an exclamation icon (see right image below).
- Hovering over the progress bar will allow you to see how many students fall into each section.
Accessing the Lesson
- Selecting the name of the lesson will take you to the progress viewing page for that lesson.