Do you have a Google Drive Document you'd like students to use in a lesson? You've come to the right place!
Please read these important notes first!
- You and your students must be logged into Otus using Google SSO to have access to your Google Drives.
- Make sure your sharing settings are set appropriately for that Google Doc.
- If you'd like Otus to automatically make a copy of the Google Doc for each student and allow them to work on it directly within Otus, you'll want to use a Rubric Assessment to do that.
- You can only attach a single link to an activity; you are unable to attach a folder.
- Step 1: After you've created the lesson, add an Activity and select Add Resource.
- Step 2: Select the Google Drive button.
- Step 3: Choose the Google Doc you'd like to attach. *if you don't see anything available, please make sure you have logged in using Google SSO.
- Step 4: Select Save.
- Step 5: Add a title and directions.
- Step 6: Add an image (optional). For best results, use an image with a ratio equivalent to 300 x 200.
- Step 7: Select Save.
When the student accesses this activity, they will select the button that says Open Google Drive.
* note - if the students are reporting issues accessing the document, make sure the sharing settings are set appropriately on the Google Doc. Also, make sure those students are logging in using Google SSO.