What exactly is an Otus Data Consortium?
An Otus Data Consortium is a group of districts that agree to share data with one another for analysis and collaboration through Otus. Otus now allows multiple school districts to aggregate and share student assessment data with one another to collaborate on best practices and program innovation.
Why be a part of an Otus Data Consortium?
- Data analysis during township or regional leadership meetings
- Articulation meetings about curriculum, instruction, and special services between different school systems
- School Board presentations about district performance which require comparisons to similar schools
What's Available in Otus?
- Search for sites based on the District you've selected.
- Search Teachers and Students according to District and Site.
- Use a district filter to define a cohort to compare with other districts in your area using Query 2.0. This will allow you to compare students that meet your criteria across districts for data such as other assessments, NWEA, and standards.
Use the District dropdown in every Control Center menu to further filter your selections.
How Do You Get Access?
This is a special account that we will need to set up for you. Contact us via chat to request to be a part of an Otus Data Consortium.