The Video Player is a Learnosity Item FEATURE that you can insert into your Advanced Assessment items in Otus.
Authors can embed videos hosted on the Internet or upload videos from a computer. Video clips can be uploaded in MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4) and must be less than 100MB in size.
Video Type - select the type of video you want to use.
- Hosted Video - default video type, which will automatically detect if the provided Source URL is Youtube, Vimeo, or a normal video link.
- Youtube - embed Youtube video.
- Vimeo - embed Vimeo video.
- Brightcove - embed Brightcove single video or player.
To Upload a Video:
- Underneath Source URL, click on +Add, and a modal will appear to either upload or embed a video. There are three methods to upload a video
- Select the Upload Asset tab, and drag your file to the Drag and drop files here selection box.
- Click on Choose Files, and select the video from your computer, click Upload, then click Ok.
- Select the Embed Asset tab, and insert a video URL (like Vimeo, Youtube, or Brightcove) in the respective field, then click Ok.
You can also add a heading or caption for the video
Interested in other Advanced Assessment Item Features? Click the button below to check them out!