Find directions below on how to link, edit, view, or remove standards from questions in a simple assessment.
Link a Standard
- Step 1: While in any question (multiple choice, true/false, or short answer), select Link Standard.
- Step 2: Choose a standards folder.
- Step 3: Once you've located the desired standard(s), check the box next to it (you can add more than one at a time).
- Step 4: Select Link Standards at the bottom right hand corner.
Edit or Remove a Standard
- Step 1: To edit a standard, hover over a question in your Simple Assessment and click the pencil icon.
- Step 2: Add the standard you wish to use instead.
- Step 3: Remove the original standard.
- Step 1: To remove a standard, hover over a question in your Simple Assessment and click the pencil icon.
- Step 2: Select the x to remove the standard.