There are two ways to mass-grade a points-based Rubric assessment; from the assessment itself or from the gradebook.
To Mass-Grade it from the Assessment Itself:
- Within the Assessments module, select Assigned, then select the class for which you wish to grade an assessment.
- Select the assessment you wish to grade.
To give multiple students the same grade:
- select their names
- score the first student in your selection
- the scores will autofill for the names you selected
- Optional - Leave a comment if you choose - this comment will be given to the students that were selected.
To Mass-Grade it from the Gradebook:
- Check the box next to First Name. This will select all of your students (if you wish to exclude certain students from the grade you are going to mass-assign, simply uncheck their name).
- Under the assessment you wish to mass-grade, double-click the first student's score. This will allow you to manually enter a grade. Type in the grade and hit enter on your keyboard. This will automatically fill in the grades for all of the students that were selected. This will assign a total for the assessment, but will not grade the individual descriptors and standards attached to them. To mass grade standards, use the method at the top of this article.