You can edit the point value on a question on an Advanced Assessment, if needed.
Adjusting the point value of an Advanced Assessment must be done before assigning. Changes made to an assessment that has already been assigned will not be seen on the recipients end or in the gradebook. You will need to unassign the assessment, make the changes, then reassign the assessment. If students have already begun working or turned in the assessment, they will be starting fresh with a new copy of the assessment; their previous work and scores will be removed.
Editing Point Value in an Advanced Assessment
- Step 1: Navigate to your Assessments module
- Step 2: Stay in your Drafts.
- Step 3: Locate the assessment and select it to open.
- Step 4: Locate the item you wish to edit the point value for and select it to open.
- Step 5: Select Edit at the top right corner.
- Step 6: Locate the question within the item and select the pencil icon to edit.
- Step 7: Scroll down and adjust point value. Select Save at the top right corner when done.