Standards can be linked to + (Plus) Assessments that are added directly to the gradebook. Linking standards is optional if you are adding a + assessment to the points gradebook, but required if you are adding it to the standards gradebook.
First, you'll need to access the + assessment:
- While in the Assigned section of your Assessments module, select the correct class, and locate the assessment. Select the ellipsis to the right of the assessment, then select Edit.
❓ You might be wondering why the + assessment is located in your Assigned assessments vs. your Draft assessments; + assessments are never actually in draft form because they are created from directly within the gradebook. Any edits made to a + assessment are done through the Assigned assessments page.
Link a Standard
- Step 1: While in the + assessment, select Link Standards.
- Step 2: Choose a standards folder.
- Step 3: Once you've located the desired standard(s), check the box next to it (you can add more than one at a time).
- Step 4: Select Link Standards at the bottom right hand corner.
Edit or Remove a Standard
- Step 1: To remove the old standard, select the x next to the standard title in assessment.
➡️ If you wish to simply remove a standard and not replace it with another, you can stop here. Continue to Step 2 if you'd like to replace the standard.
- Step 2: To add the new standard, follow the same steps as listed above in the Link a Standard section.
- What if I've already assigned or graded the assessment? If I change a standard, does that update the gradebook? Yes. changes to standards on a + Assessment will update in the standards gradebook. You do not have to unassign/reassign the assessment.