One of the great features of the Otus Standards Gradebook is to be able to view all attempts a student has made on a standard on one screen. To get there, simply follow these steps:
- Step 1: From the home screen, select Gradebook.
- Step 2: Choose a class from the dropdown menu.
- Step 3: Select Standards in the upper-right corner.
- Step 4: Select any cell to see the attempts for that student and standard.
- Step 5: The attempts will be listed in chronological order in both the table and the graph.
❓ What date is used to determine the order?
To determine the order of performance history, a date has to be used. The following describes the how it is determined which date to use.
- Due Date: If the assessment has a due date, that is the date used in this table.
- Submitted Date: If there is no due date, the date the student submitted the assessment is the date used in this table.
- Graded Date: If there is no due date or submission date (for example, a rubric assessment that students don't actually submit), the date the assessment was graded is used in this table.