Now that you have added resources to your bookshelf, you can share them with:
- An entire class
- Specific students
- Student groups
See the steps below for sharing both individual resources and folders.
- Step 1: Locate the folder on your bookshelf and select the ellipsis to the right
- Step 2: Select Share.
- Step 3: Select who you'd like to share the folder with.
Sharing with Classes/Students/Groups: Select the class(es)/student(s), or group(s) you'd like to share with, then click Done.
Sharing with Teachers:
- Click Email.
- Type in the full email address of the teacher you'd like to share it with.
- Click SEARCH.
- Click Share in the upper right hand corner.
Sharing Resources FAQs
- Can I "unshare" a folder? Yes, just go through the same process you went through to share the folder and uncheck the class/student/group/teacher you want to "unshare" the folder with.
- If I share a folder, does the recipient also get each item inside the folder? Yes.
- If I add a resource to a folder I already shared, do I need to re-share the folder? No - the new resource will automatically be added to the recipients copy of the folder as well; there is no need to re-share.
- Can the recipients of a shared folder use the resources in lessons? Because the shared resources aren't owned by the recipient, they won't be able to add them to lessons.
- If I want to share an individual resource that is in the folder, do I have to share the folder as well? Yes - if a resources is in a folder, the folder must also be shared in order to share the individual resource.
- Can I organize the resources in the Shared With Me section into folders? Since those resources are owned by others, you won't be able to organize them.