You can enter grades for any points-based assessment from the Gradebook, rather than the assessment grading screen.
➡️ If you are looking for the article on how to create a Plus(+) Assessment, which will create the column in the gradebook to enter points, click HERE
- Step 1: From the home screen, select Gradebook.
- Step 2: Select the correct class from the dropdown menu
*please note, this type of grading can only be done in the Points Gradebook.
- Step 3: Double-click to type in the desired score.
💡 Tip from the Otus Team: Want to grade multiple students at once? Select their names using the checkboxes to the left. Enter the desired score into the grade for the first student, and the rest should auto-fill.
➡️ Do you need to remove or add students to these grades? If so, you can use Manage Assignees:
- Step 1: Navigate to your Assigned Assessments.
- Step 2: Select the ellipsis to the right of the desired assessment.
- Step 3: Select Manage Assignees.
How Manage Assignees Works:
This provides a list of students and the assessments they have been assigned
Unchecking a box will...
- unassign the assessment from that student
- permanently erase the assessment data from that student.
- permanently remove the grade from the gradebook for that student
Checking an empty box will...
- assign the assessment to that student
- enable the ability to add an assessment grade for that student