What Can You do with Manage Assignees?
- Remove grades from the gradebook that you added using the + button from directly within the gradebook.
- Unassign assessments from individual students.
- Re-assign assessments to individual students.
➡️ Locate the Manage Assignees Menu:
- Navigate to your Assigned Assessments
- Click on the ellipses to the right of the desired assessment
- Select Manage Assignees
➡️ How Manage Assignees Works:
- Shows the list of students down the left side and the assessments that have been assigned across the top.
Unchecking a box will...
- unassign the assessment from that student
- permanently erase the assessment data from that student
- permanently remove the grade from the gradebook for that student
Checking an empty box will...
- assign the assessment to that student
- enable the ability to add an assessment grade for that student
❗ Special Note: In order to easily view the assessment data, it is best to make sure that all students are taking the same strand of the assessment. If you realize that the same assessment has been assigned to a class more than one time, it is best to delete the duplicate assessment and manage assignees before students begin taking the assessment.