Teacher groups can be used for many reasons, including sending assessments to multiple teachers at once.
💡 Tip from the Otus Team: Teacher groups can only be seen and used by administrator accounts; teachers are unable to use teacher groups.
To Create a Teacher Group
- Step 1: From the District Home Page, choose Teacher Groups.
- Step 2: Select Create Group.
- Step 3: Title your new teacher group and choose a color.
- Step 4: Select Add.
To Add Teachers to a Group
- Step 1: Select the ellipsis on the desired group and click Assign Teachers.
- Step 2: If you are an administrator that is assigned to multiple sites (schools), you will have to choose the appropriate site first.
- Step 3: Select the teacher(s) you'd like to add to the group.
- Step 4: Select Done.