If you are an administrator looking to create district teacher groups, you're in the right place!
➡️ Create the Group
- Step 1: From the District Home Page, choose Teacher Groups.
- Step 2: Select Create Group.
- Step 3: Title your new teacher group and choose a color.
- Step 4: Select Add.
➡️ Add Teachers to the Group
- Step 1: Select the ellipsis on the desired group and click Assign Teachers.
- Step 2: If you are an administrator that is assigned to multiple sites (schools), you will have to choose the appropriate site first.
- Step 3: Select the teacher(s) you'd like to add to the group.
- Step 4: Select Done.
Where Can Teacher Groups Be Used?
First, it is important to note that teacher groups can only be seen and used by administrator accounts; teachers are unable to use teacher groups. The question then becomes, how can administrator use these teacher groups?
➡️ Sending Copies Assessments or Sharing Assessment Folders
- Administrators can send individual assessments or share assessment folders with teacher groups.
- Administrators can filter by teacher groups when running analytics reports.