Do you have a Google Form you want to embed? You've come to the right place! This article will show you how to embed a form into an Advanced Assessment. If you want to learn how to embed a form into a Lesson activity, check out this article.
Step 1: Create the Advanced Assessment
- If you haven't already created your assessment, check out this article to get started.
Step 2: Create the Google Form
- Head to your Google Drive and create your Google Form.
Step 3: Copy the HTML code (to paste into your assessment)
- Select Send in the upper right corner
- Select the HTML icon (< >)
- Copy the link.
Step 4: Add the link to your Advanced Assessment.
- First, create the Item.
- An HTML link can be embedded in any type of Advanced Assessment question.It can also be embedded into a passage.
- When entering content into a question or passage, select the HTML icon (< >).
- Paste the HTML link from your form into the Source box, then select OK.
- The Google Form will appear in the body of the question/passage.
Important to Note:
If you added the Google Form as a passage, you will have to add an actual question to that Item as well. An Item must contain a question in order to be added to an assessment (it can't have just a passage).