Do you have a Google Form you want to embed? You've come to the right place! This article will show you how to embed a form into an activity in a Lesson. If you want to learn how to embed a form into an Assessment, check out this (coming soon) article.
Step 1: Create the Lesson
- If you haven't already created your lesson, check out this article to get started.
Step 2: Create the Google Form
- Head to your Google Drive and create your Google Form.
Step 3: Copy the HTML code (to paste into activity in the lesson)
- Select Send in the upper right corner
- Select the HTML icon (< >)
- Copy the link.
Step 4: Add the link to your lesson activity
- First, add an activity. Select + Add Resource, then select the Page icon.
- Give your Page a name.
- Select the HTML icon. Paste the HTML link from the Google Form. Then deselect the HTML icon.
- The Google Form will not appear while you are still editing the Page. It will have a red iFrame icon in the middle of the page. Select Done to save the Page.
- Add a title to your activity.
- Add instructions and an image to your activity (both optional).
- Select Save.
- It will appear as a tile on the lesson.
How the Students See the Form
When the students select the activity tile in the lesson, they will be able to fill the Form out directly in the tile. See the clip below for an example.