This article will show how teachers and administrators can use assessment folders shared with them.
This article contains the following sections:
- Accessing Shared Assessment Folders
Accessing Shared Assessment Folders
Any shared assessment folder will be located in the Shared With Me section of the Draft assessments page.
- All assessments will have the paper airplane icon; hovering over this icon will identify the sender of the folder.
- All assessments will have a padlock icon indicating that the assessment is locked (can't be edited).
Selecting the ellipsis to the right of the assessment or assessment folder will display the actions available.
- The availability of certain actions is based on user type (Administrator or Teacher) and assessment type (Simple, Rubric, Advanced, Bubble).
- The table below will outline what actions are available under specific circumstances.
Using Shared Assessment Folders FAQ
- If the owner of the shared folder edits, adds, or deletes an assessment in that folder, does it also edit, add, or delete the assessment in the shared folder in the recipient's account? Yes, anything the original owner of the folder does will reflect in that shared folder in the recipient's account.
- If I clone an assessment from a folder that was shared with me, where does that clone go? It will appear in your My Folders > All folder with the word Copy appended.
- Can I add one of my own assessments to a folder that has been shared with me? No, only the owner of the folder can add an assessment to that folder.
- Can I delete a folder that has been shared with me? No, folders that have been shared with you can only be deleted by the owner of that folder.
- Can I delete an individual assessment in a folder that has been shared with me? No, an individual assessment in a folder that has been shared with you can only be deleted by the owner of that folder.