Find directions below on how to link, view, or remove the standard on a plus (+) assessment.
Link a Standard:
- Click Link Standard in the Plus (+) Assessment Creation Menu
- Choose of the categories of standards.
- Search the standards using the search bar in the upper right corner, or, click through the menus until you have reached the desired standard. (see more information below about searching standards.
- Check the box next to any standard you'd like to add to that Plus Assessment
- Select Link Standards at the bottom right hand corner
- Type into the search bar in the upper-right corner. Note - before the search bar pops up, you will have to select one of the main categories of standards first.
- The search includes looking for the keyword(s) in the title and the content
- The search will display the first 50 results.
View / Remove a Standard:
- Navigate to the assessment in Assigned Assessments
- Click the ellipses and select Edit
- To remove the standard, select the 'x' on the standard.