PLEASE NOTE - Submission is only required if students are attaching a file or Google Doc. If a file or Google Doc is not part of the Rubric Assessment, there is no need for the students to logon and submit; the teacher can simply open up the assessment in their account and begin grading.
For Students to Submit:
- Click on the assessment in the Assessments module.
- Any instructions will appear here.
- Click Start
- To view any teacher attachments, click on the link at the top of the assessment
- To fill out a Google Doc, simply begin to type into the Google Doc below the rubric descriptors.
- To attach a file, click on Choose File or + Another File at the bottom of the assessment.
- To submit, click Submit Assessment