While in your account, you can see the grades for your student's classes, as well as their performance on standards, in the Gradebook module
➡️ Click on your Gradebook module on the left, then up at the top, choose Points or Standards
Note - Not all districts use both gradebooks; check with your student's teachers or administration to see which one(s) you use!
Once you are in the standards gradebook, you can select the student and school from the dropdown menu at the top.
At first, the points gradebook will show you the name of the class, letter grade, point total/percentage, subject, and teacher.
If your school has grading periods, you can also choose to filter the gradebook by grading period.
Clicking on a Class
- Clicking on a class will show a breakdown of each assessment given in that class.
- You will see the letter grade, percentage, status, type, submission date, and any comments the teachers may have left.
Select Standards in the upper-right corner, then choose a class and student.
This list shows you:
- The name of the standard.
- The date of the last attempt the student had on that standard.
- The student's performance level.
- How many times the student has been assessed on that standard.
- Do you see a grade at the top of the gradebook? This means that your school is also giving students a total grade for each class in the standards gradebook. Not all schools will do this, though, so you may not have a total grade at the top.
You can view the gradebook by standard, assessment, mastery setting, grading scale, and grading period.
Selecting a Standard
- You will see a graph that shows all of the times the student has been assessed on that standard.
- You can change the mastery setting (which is how the overall score is calculated) by choosing an option from the dropdown menu.
- Select an attempt from the list to see the exact question/assessment the attempt came from.