A recognition report allows you to visualize the various recognitions that have been given based on individual students, classes, or type of recognition.
- Step 1: Navigate to the Analytics module.
- Step 2: Select Recognitions.
- Step 3: Make sure you are using the correct date range for the desired assessment. To change the date range, click the calendar Icon.
- Step 4: To view the optional filters, click the Filter Icon. Note - the number of available filters depends on whether you are in a teacher account or admin account. Admin accounts will have more filters.
- Step 5: Select Run Report (if filters were selected).
Viewing the Data
Selecting any of headings above each pie chart will further break down the data.
You can view recognitions by:
➡️ Student - will list how many positive/negative recognitions each student has.
- Clicking on a student will show you the specific recognition data for that student.
➡️ Class - will list how many positive/negative recognition each class has.
- Clicking on a class will show you the specific number of positive and negative recognitions for each student in that class. From there, clicking on a student will give you a further breakdown of the types of recognitions they received.
➡️ Type - will list the types of recognitions and how many times each has been given.