❗ PLEASE READ FIRST: Did you get an error when adding your student code? Click here for more information.
To add a student, a STUDENT CODE is needed. There are two ways to get the student code:
- From the student's teacher.
- From the student's Otus Profile.
If you have the code from your student's teacher:
- Step 1: From the Students screen, select Add a Student
- Step 2: Enter the student code.
- Step 3: Choose your relationship to the student.
- Step 4: Select Done
❗ Did you get an error? Please check the following:
- The codes are case-sensitive; make sure uppercase and lowercase letters are correctly used.
- For inconspicuous characters that resemble a vertical line, try using both an uppercase "i" and a lowercase "L"? They look identical when typed, so we always recommend trying both.
- Double-check that you are using the correct code as given to you by the student's teacher.
- Log in to the student's Otus account and identify the student code using the instructions below:
Locating the Student Code:
After the student logs in, have them open their profile icon at the bottom left and select Edit Profile.
Step 2: Their student code is located on this page, found below: