Export Grades from Otus
- Select Class: Select the class you'd like to view from the dropdown.
- Grading Period: Select which grading period you'd like to view, and all assessments due in that period will be visible. District administrators can set up the dates for grading periods in the Control Center.
- Download CSV: Download your gradebook in CSV format so that it can be imported into Web2School.
Import Otus Data into Web2school
Note: This feature is only available on the Portal
and cannot be accessed from the client.
- From the home screen, highlight a course and select ‘Daily Grades’
- In the ‘Daily Grades’ window, check to make sure you are in the correct term for that class. Then, click on the ‘Actions’ button and select ‘Load Otus Data’ from the drop-down menu.
- A new window called ‘Import Grade From Otus’ will open. In this window, click on the button labeled ‘Select CSV File’.
- Click the button labeled ‘Choose File’ to open your computer’s file explorer.
- Navigate to the location where the CSV file you downloaded from Otus is saved. Highlight the desired file and click the button labeled ‘Open’. Once the file is selected, click the button labeled ‘Load Data’ to proceed to the next step.
Note: Once you associate an assignment to an assignment type, Web2School will remember the choice for this assignment and will automatically associate them the next time you import.
Note: If a Student name does not appear on the list, it will be due to a mismatch of the first name, last name, and/or email address of a student between Web2School and Otus.
- If you put an assignment under the wrong type you can change this in Web2school by selecting the assignment and using the Assignment - Quick Modify option in Daily Grades window and selecting the correct assignment type to place it under.