This article is written for students. For the teacher reference article, select the button below.
Find the assessment.
- First, select the Assessments module.
- Next, find the assessment and click New. You can search for the assessment in the search field, or you can choose the class from the dropdown menu.
- Last, read the details and select Start.
Look for your teacher's attachments.
- If your teacher added attachments, click on them under the Teacher Attachments section. If your teacher didn't add attachments, you won't have this section.
❗Did your teacher assign a Google Doc with the rubric? If they did, go to STEP 3️⃣ . If they did not, skip to STEP 4️⃣.
Fill out the Google Doc
- You can type into the Google Doc right below the rubric.
Add your own attachments.
If your teacher needs you to add an attachment, like a picture or video, here's how:
- Select Choose file under Student Attachments. There are many options for attachments.
There are help articles of step-by-step directions for adding each type of attachment. Click on the buttons below to see those articles.
Submit the assessment.
- To submit, click Submit Assessment.