- Download the DataSense PowerSchool plugin zip file to your local machine.
- Log into PowerSchool.
- Once in PowerSchool, navigate to the “System” area. Select “System Settings,” then “Plug inManagement.”
- Click “Install” and follow the installation prompts.
- When requested, locate your downloaded DataSense PowerSchool plugin (DataSensePSPlugin.zip). For the plugin install, please make sure to install the whole .ZIP file for the plugin, not the individual XML files.
- Once installed, click the final checkbox to enable the program. Next, select the "Microsoft DataSense" plugin.
- Select “Data Provider Configuration.” Locate your Client ID and Client Secret credentials.
- Following the installation, please document the URL to your PowerSchool instance, the Client ID, and Client Secret and share with our team.