When you clone an assessment...
- It will make an exact, editable copy of that assessment
- The clone will have the same title as the original, but with the word Copy at the end (which can be changed)
- Edits made to the clone will not affect the original (and vice versa)
- Student data from the original assessment will not aggregate with student data from the cloned assessment.
How to Clone an Assessment
- Navigate to your Draft Assessments
- Select the ellipses to the right of the desired assessment
- Select Clone
If you'd like to change the name of the clone immediately:
- Select the ellipses to the right of the clone
- Select Edit Details
- Change the name
That's it! You've now learned how to clone an assessment.