A recognition report allows you to visualize the various recognitions that have been given based on individual students, classes, or type of recognition.
Step 1: Navigate to the Analytics module and select Recognitions.
Step 2: Set the Date Range and Filters
- The default view will take you to the current week. To change the time frame, select the Calendar icon.
- Click the Filter icon to further define criteria for your attendance report. Note - the number of available filters depends on if you are in a teacher account or admin account. Admin accounts will have more filters.
- Click Run Report
Step 3: Breaking down the data - Clicking on any of headings above each pie chart will further break down the data.
You can view recognitions by:
- Student - will list how many positive/negative recognitions each student has.
- Class - will list how many positive/negative recognition each class has.
- Type - will list the types of recognitions and how many times each has been given.
Step 4: Download the data
- Any of the reporting options you see here can be downloaded into a CSV by clicking the Download CSV button.