The Class Board is a place for teachers to post announcements for students and families to see.
Family accounts can access the Class Board in two ways:
1 - From the Home module, select the student in the upper right hand corner (if you have more than one), then select the notification for the Class Board post you want to see.
2 - From the Classes module, select the student in the upper right hand corner )if you have more than one, then select the class you'd like to see the Class Board for.
Viewing the Entire Board
- 1 - Class dropdown list: families can choose from their different classes here.
- 2 - Search: search through the posts by title or keyword.
- 3 - Title and content preview of the post.
- 4 - Date and time the post was published
- 5 - Pushpin icon: indicates that post is a pinned post and will remain at the top of the board.
- 6 - Comments and attachments: will display a comment bubble if comments are allowed, and a paperclip icon if there are attachments.
Viewing an Individual Post
- Families will see the content of the post, along with the audience, author, and attachments.
- Selecting an attachment will open the attachment.
- Families will see comments made by the teacher and their student only (families will not see comments from other students).
- Families are unable to comment on the Class Board.