The To Do list displays assigned lessons that your students haven't completed yet. It is on the Home page.
- You can change which student you are viewing by selecting their name from the dropdown menu at the top of the page.
- Lessons are listed by due date with the closest-to-today's date appearing at the top. If the lessons don't have a due date, they will appear from oldest to newest based on their start date or date they were assigned.
💡 Tip from the Otus Team: overdue lessons will always appear at the top of the list.
- Show All: A maximum of three (3) lessons will display at once; if there are more than 3 active lessons, you can expand the list by selecting Show All. To collapse the list again, select Show Less.
- When a lesson is completed, it will be removed from the To Do list.
- Included in the list will be name of the lesson, the class it was assigned in, the number of completed activities and total activities in the lesson, and a due date (if there is one).
➡️ Due Date Information:
- If the due date is within 3 days, an orange exclamation point will be next to the due date.
- If the due date has passed, the due date will turn orange.