Obtain API credentials
To setup your API sync, you will need to obtain the API credentials from your Infinite Campus account, to then share with your technology coach.
Follow the workflow below:
Step 1: Get Started
- Log into Infinite Campus
- Select System Administration
- Select Learning Interoperability
- Select OneRoster Provisioning
Step 2: Create a OneRoster Vendor record
- Select NEW to create the new credential record
- Enter Purpose (Example: Rostering)
- Enter the Vendor Name (Otus)
- Enter a Consumer Key following the hard-coded prefix
Step 3: Token Information
- Modify Token Expiration Date if need be
- Make certain Status is set to Active
- Select Save
Step 4: Locate Information to Share with your Technology Coach
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- OneRoster URL
Step 5: Share
- Copy and Paste the Key, Secret, and URL into a document. (Do not screenshot.)
- Upload this document to ShareFile.
- Contact your Otus technology coach to let them know that you have uploaded the credentials document to ShareFile.
- Your technology coach will then contact you with next steps.
You have just successfully generated and shared your Infinite Campus credentials!