Do you have a link to a website you'd like students to use in a lesson? You've come to the right place!
- Step 1: After you've created the lesson, add an Activity and select Add Resource.
- Step 2: Select the Link button.
- Step 3: Copy/paste the URL into the top portion.
- Step 4: Title the link (what you'd like your students to see) in the bottom portion.
- Step 5: Click Save.
- Step 6: Add a title and instructions.
- Step 7: Add an image (optional). For best results, use an image with a ratio equivalent to 300 x 200.
- Step 8: Click Save.
💡 Tip from the Otus Team: If you need to edit the link you attached to the activity (such as a video or file), you can! See instructions below.
When the student accesses this activity, there will be a button that says Open Link. The link should open up in a new window.
Edit the Activity Link
- Step 1: Select the ellipsis in the bottom-right corner of the activity tile and select Edit.
- Step 2: Make any edits to the link or replace the link altogether.
- Step 3: Select Save.
Note: If the link activity you are editing is only used in one lesson, the lesson activity and the associated resource on your Bookshelf will be updated. If this link activity is in a lesson that was cloned, we will create a new bookshelf resource instead of editing the original resource.