Lessons are a great way to provide varied learning experiences for students to reinforce classroom learning or to provide effective remote learning experiences for students. This article will walk you through adding an existing Otus poll or blog as an activity in your lesson.
Step 1: Create a New Activity
- While in your lesson, select the + Add Activity tile.
- Choose + Add Resource.
Step 2: Add the Link
- Select the Link option.
- Copy the link below (based on your desired activity) and paste it into the Link text field.
➡️ Poll https://my.otus.com/poll
➡️ Blog https://my.otus.com/blog
❗ Important Note - these links are universal! They will take each student to their unique assessment list, poll, or blog page.
Step 3: Format the Activity
- Add a title (we suggest using the title of the poll or blog you are referencing).
- Add Instructions (optional). For example, add instructions that include the action of "clicking the link".
- Add an image (optional).
- Select Save.
- When the student clicks on Open Link, they will be taken to their poll or blog page (whichever link you used).