The Notification Feed will display:
- Content that the student has been assigned.
- Recognitions awarded.
- Items that have been graded.
*Note: currently, notifications for Assessments, Lessons, Recognitions, Class Board, and Blog are available. Notifications for Bookshelf, Portfolio, and Attendance are coming soon!
The To Do list:
- Displays any lessons that have not been completed by the student.
- The purple bar will show the progress of the lesson and the numbers on the right show number of activities completed in that lesson vs. number of activities in the lesson. *Example: 7/9 (seven out of nine activities have been completed.)
- The orange ! icon will appear 72 hours before a lesson is due and the date will turn orange if the due date has passed.
*Once a lesson is complete, it will be removed from the To Do list.
Assessment notifications will generate when a student has been assigned an assessment, or when an assessment has been graded. The notification for the assessment being assigned is not active, but you can click on the graded notification to view their grade for that assessment.
A family account will receive a notification when their student has been assigned a lesson, and when their student has completed a lesson.
Class Board Notifications
Class board notification will generate whenever the teacher has made a post on the Class Board for your student's class. Clicking on class board notifications will take you directly to that class board post. From there, you can see only your student's comments and the teacher's comments.
Recognition notifications will post to your feed if a teacher or administrator gives your student a recognition. Clicking on a recognition notification will take you directly to the list of that student's recognitions.
Blog notifications will post to your feed if a post has been added to the Blog by your student or your student's teacher.