While in your account, you can see the grades for your classes, as well as your performance on standards, in your Gradebook.
➡️ Click on your Gradebook module on the left, then up at the top, choose Points or Standards
Note - Not all districts use both gradebooks; check with your teacher to see which one(s) you use!
At first, the points gradebook will show you the name of the class, letter grade, point total/percentage, subject, and teacher.
➡️ Click on a class.
- Clicking on a class will show you all of your assessments in that class.
- You will see the letter grade, percentage, status, type, submission date, and any comments your teacher gave you.
➡️ Do you want to see grades from a different grading period?
- If your district has grading periods set up (like quarters or trimesters), you can see those grades by clicking here:
➡️ First click on Standards, then choose a class.
This list shows you:
- The name of the standard.
- The last time you took an assessment with that standard on it.
- Your performance level
- How many times you've been assessed on that standard.
- Do you see a grade at the top of the gradebook? This means that your school is also giving you a total grade for each class in the standards gradebook. Not all schools will do this, though, so you might not have a total grade at the top.
➡️ Change filters (if you want).
You can change different filters in your gradebook, too. You can view the gradebook by standard, assessment, mastery setting, grading scale, and grading period. If you have questions on what any of these mean, you will want to talk to your teacher!
➡️ Click on a standard.
You will see a graph that shows you all of the times you've been assessed on that standard.
You can change the mastery setting (which is how the overall score is calculated) by choosing an option from the dropdown menu.
➡️ Click on an attempt in the list to see the specific test question.