Find directions below on how to link, view, or remove standards from descriptors in a rubric assessment.
Link a Standard:
- While in the assessment , click "Link Standards."
- Choose of the categories of standards.
- Search the standards using the search bar in the upper right corner, or, click through the menus until you have reached the desired standard. (see more information below about searching standards.
- Check the box next to any standard you'd like to add to that descriptor
- Select Link Standards at the bottom right hand corner
- Type into the search bar in the upper-right corner. Note - before the search bar pops up, you will have to select one of the main categories of standards first.
- The search includes looking for the keyword(s) in the title and the content
- The search will display the first 50 results.
View / Remove a Standard:
- While in the assessment, you will be able to view the standard for each descriptor.
- To remove the standard, click the X next to the standard.