Find directions below on how to link, view, or remove standards from items in an advanced assessment.
Link a Standard:
- While in the assessment item, click Link to Standards.
- Choose of the categories of standards.
- Search the standards using the search bar in the upper right corner, or, click through the menus until you have reached the desired standard. (see more information below about searching standards.
- Check the box next to any standard you'd like to add to that item
- Select Link Standards at the bottom right hand corner
*note - standards can only be added to items, not individual questions. A standard that is attached to an item will apply to all questions within that item.
- Type into the search bar in the upper-right corner. Note - before the search bar pops up, you will have to select one of the main categories of standards first.
- The search includes looking for the keyword(s) in the title and the content
- The search will display the first 50 results
View / Remove a Standard:
- While in the Assessment Builder, click on View Linked Standards next to the desired question.
- To remove, click on the trash can