What Can You do with Manage Assignees?
- Remove grades from the gradebook
- Unassign assessments from individual students
- Re-assign assessments to individual students
Locate the Manage Assignees Menu:
- Navigate to your Assigned Assessments
- Click on the ellipses to the right of the desired assessment
- Select Manage Assignees
How Manage Assignees Works:
Provides a list of students and the assessments they have been assigned
Unchecking a box will...
- unassign the assessment from that student
- permanently erase the assessment data from that student.
- permanently remove the grade from the gradebook for that student
Checking an empty box will...
- assign the assessment to that student
- enable the ability to add an assessment grade for that student
In order to easily view the assessment data, it is best to make sure that all students are taking the same strand of the assessment. If you realize that the same assessment has been assigned to a class more than one time, it is best to delete the duplicate assessment and manage assignees before students begin taking the assessment.
*What Are My Next Steps?*
After managing the assignees of an assessment, you will soon need to grade it!
Click the link below to learn how to grade an assessment!