Family members have access to view their student’s blog posts, the teacher's blog posts, and any comments on their student has made on any posts.
To access your student's blog, navigate to the Blog module.
From there, you can view any of your student's class blog by selecting a class from the dropdown menu in the upper right corner.
Family accounts can see:
- Posts made by their child's teacher.
- Posts made by their student.
- Teacher comments only on their student's post.
- Their student's comments on teacher posts.
Family accounts can't see:
- Other student's comments on teacher posts.
💡 Tip from the Otus Team: Family accounts aren't able to comment on the blog.
➡️ Clicking on any of the blog posts allows you to see the blog post in its entirety, including any attachments that were added, or any comments your student has left.